Romney's California home to have elevator for cars:
At Mitt Romney’s proposed California beach house, the cars will have their own separate elevator.
There’s also a planned outdoor shower and a 3,600-square foot basement — a room with more floor space than the existing home’s entire living quarters.
The inevitable tweets: (multiple feeds)
- Ann drives a couple of Cadillacs. How many is a couple? Enough so that we need an elevator for them in our garage.
- On Planet Romney, not only are corporations people, but cars need elevators.
- There are probably good reasons for having a car elevator. You just don't know them because you're not rich enough.
- My seaside manse will have an elevator to the Freedom Light Bulb vault.
- i misread romney story, thought it said "elevator for CATS" which would be effing awesome.
- I hear the Romneys are considering a home theater drive-in.
- Even Bruce Wayne thought an elevator too extravagant.
- Sometimes I like to spice things up by hitting "shuffle" on my car elevator, and driving whichever one comes up.