uggabugga





Monday, March 08, 2010

Palin does it again:

This weekend Palin said:
"My first five years of life we spent in Skagway, Alaska, right there by Whitehorse. Believe it or not -- this was in the '60s -- we used to hustle on over the border for health care that we would receive in Whitehorse. I remember my brother, he burned his ankle in some little kid accident thing and my parents had to put him on a train and rush him over to Whitehorse and I think, isn't that kind of ironic now. Zooming over the border, getting health care from Canada."
September 2008:
"... there’s been a lot of times that Todd and I have had to figure out how we were going to pay for health insurance. We’ve gone through periods of our life here with paying out of pocket for health coverage until Todd and I both landed a couple of good union jobs.

Early on in our marriage, we didn’t have health insurance, and we had to either make the choice of paying out of pocket for catastrophic coverage or just crossing our fingers, hoping that nobody would get hurt, nobody would get sick."
But now it's the market dealing with individuals that's supposed to be the cure.



3 comments

Palin's family gets health care on the federal dime, thanks to the Indian Health Service.

By Blogger JeffKay, at 3/08/2010 9:57 PM  

Quite worthwhile material, thanks for your post

By Anonymous sex shop, at 6/07/2011 3:59 PM  

It can't work as a matter of fact, that's exactly what I consider.

By Anonymous sex shop, at 6/07/2011 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment