uggabugga





Wednesday, August 05, 2009

That Pittsburgh shooter:

He had a website that was seriously creepy. He wrote about an aborted attempt earlier this year:
January 6, 2009:
I can do this. Leaving work today, I felt like a zombie - just going thru the motions. Get on the bus, get the car, drive home.....My mind is screwed up anymore, I can't concentrate at work or think at all.
This log is not detailed. It is only for confidence to do this. The future holds even less than what I have today.
It is 6:40pm, about hour and a half to go. God have mercy. I wish life could be better for all and the crazy world can somehow run smoother. I wish I had answers. Bye.

It is 8:45PM: I chickened out! Shit! I brought the loaded guns, everything. Hell!
I got that from a webpage save earlier today. Since then the domain returns a SERVICE UNAVAILABLE notice.

What I was trying to find out in my second check of the website was, did it have a robots.txt file excluding web spiders and robots?

Let's assume it didn't. Then can what he wrote be considered fair game for law enforcement to look at? Would it result in finding and thwarting potential killers?



1 comments

Amazing entry, that one from January 6. Reads like a Travis Bickle voiceover from Taxi Driver. You feel he's going to pray for a rain to wash the scum off the streets.

I don't have an answer re law enforcement and the web page, but if someone who knew him notified the cops it may have warranted a talk. Just a web page entry with no specific threats, I'm not so sure.

By Blogger riffle, at 8/05/2009 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment