Hooray for the media!
Here's how it comes off to me. The media is saying:
- The "death panels" aren't exactly what people think they'll be.
- Under Obama's health care proposals, granny will not be dragged off in the middle of the night to face a death panel.
- Death panels unlikely to be implemented nationwide as soon as next year.
- Ezekiel Emanuel not slated to head death panel.
- "Death panel" talk has seniors worried.
- Death panels won't be funded by cost savings through mandatory abortions.
Everyone ridiculed Palin but she spoke up and the "Death panels" are gone.
Palin is hated and feared because she has power.