Sunday, October 05, 2008
(from the debate
- let's commit ourselves just every day American people, Joe Six Pack, hockey moms across the nation
- Let's do what our parents told us before we probably even got that first credit card.
- we have an opportunity to learn a heck of a lot of good lessons through this
- the middle class of America ... is where Todd and I have been all of our lives
- It's a toxic mess, really, on Main Street that's affecting Wall Street.
- We're circulating about $700 billion a year into foreign countries, some who do not like America
- Your plan is a white flag of surrender in Iraq and that is not what our troops need to hear today, that's for sure.
- I had a good conversation with [Henry Kissinger] recently. And he shared with me his passion for diplomacy.
- [John McCain] has been the maverick. He has ruffled feathers.
- it's so obvious I'm a Washington outsider.
- [McCain and I are] a team of mavericks
- I think we need a little bit of reality from Wasilla Main Street there, brought to Washington, DC.
- Say it ain't so, Joe, there you go again pointing backwards again.
- I know education you are passionate about with your wife being a teacher for 30 years, and god bless her. Her reward is in heaven, right?
- ... here's a shout-out to all those third graders at Gladys Wood Elementary School, you get extra credit for watching the debate.
- I like being able to answer these tough questions without the filter, even, of the mainstream media kind of telling viewers what they've just heard.
Flat, plastic, deaf, dumb and blind.