uggabugga





Monday, May 05, 2008

Hillary Clinton speech of August 8, 2007:
REBUILDING AMERICA: Improving Our Infrastructure

Now, we also know that investing in infrastructure creates jobs. The estimates are pretty reliable. For every $1 billion spent on fixing crumbling infrastructure creates nearly 48,000 jobs.

But instead of investing in the infrastructure of the future and growing our economy, we continue to make do. We patch and repair. We ignore the advice of our engineers, economists, businesses, unions, community leaders. We try to build our children's future with our grandparents' infrastructure. And we are falling further and further behind.
Hillary Clinton yesterday, in reponse to the fact that no economists support her summer gas tax holiday plan:
Well, I'll tell you what, I'm not going to put my lot in with economists ...


3 comments

Was she wearin' overalls, with a piece of hay stickin' out of her mouth? Did she say, "them thar munny-grubbin' varmints"?

I mean, hell, if she's gonna take people for slack-jawed rubes, she might as well play the part herself.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/05/2008 9:37 AM  

Damn. My comment was meant for the post above this one. I gave up caffeine on February 1, and I'm still adjusting.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/05/2008 9:44 AM  

Go back to caffeine. I did. And I feeel grate, except for all those bugs crawling on my skin, and I CAN'T BRUSH THEM OFF. I CANT GET RID OF THEM!!!

By Blogger Quiddity, at 5/05/2008 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment