Tuesday, March 25, 2008
There is talk about a truckers' strike:
- It's in reaction to high diesel prices.
- Set for April 1 (next Tuesday)
- Will it really happen?
- If it does, how much of an impact will it make?
- Will it further our national discussion about inflation?
- What might Bush say in response?
What might Bush say in response?
I dunno, but I'm sure it'd be good for a laugh...
Professional drivers are asking American citizens to participate in the "National Shut-Down"
This is an issue effecting all of us and we MUST take a stand NOW. Our government IS a major contributing factor in the outrageous price of fuel...we must take this action to get their attention. All other avenues has only fallen on deaf ears - our government is ignoring the will, and needs, of the American people.