uggabugga





Thursday, May 31, 2007

The debate on Fox:

Looks like it will only have
  • Kucnich
  • Biden
  • and maybe Gravel
Now that would be fun to watch. I hope it goes through, because it would really show everyone what a Big Player the Fox News Channel is.

LINGUISTICS: I don't like to call it simply "Fox News", since that kind of implies they are an actual news organization. My preference is to call it the "Fox News Channel", since the noun is "channel" and that tends to diminish the "news" component.



3 comments

Mr. Olbermann calls them "Fox Noise."

djmm

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/31/2007 12:54 PM  

My prefernce is Faux Spews, but then, that's just me.

By Blogger Undeniable Liberal, at 6/01/2007 6:19 PM  

"channel" like they channel propaganda straight into your brain.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/04/2007 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment