uggabugga





Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Victoria Toensing is a liar:

From the NewsHour discussion on the Libby verdict: (selections, emp add)
VICTORIA TOENSING: Fitzgerald came up to Ari Fleischer and said, "Hey, I'm going to give you immunity, and I don't even know what you're going to say." Now, that shows he had some kind of an agenda.

RICHARD BEN-VENISTE: I don't know of any offhand. There are always arguments during the trial about admissibility of evidence of the instructions given to the jury, but let me reflect on something that was ... that was said a moment ago about politicization. Not even the president of the United States, anyone in the administration, has attacked Mr. Fitzgerald on the basis of a political motive for bringing this case. And I'm very surprised at that, to hear that.

VICTORIA TOENSING: I don't make that, so let me ... of course not. I question his judgment.


0 comments

Post a Comment