Typical New York Post poll:
You've head about the lastest
. Now here's a peek at the next poll they're working on:
- Now, generally speaking, would you say that things in the country are going in the right direction under the wise leadership of president Bush, or have they pretty seriously gotten off on the wrong track, as caterwauling liberals assert?
- Do you approve or disapprove of the fine job that George W. Bush is doing as President, especially now that he has to deal with "San Francisco-values" Speaker Pelosi?
- And, do you approve or disapprove of the miserable job that the Democrat Congress is doing?
- Which one of the following statements regarding the US involvement in Iraq do you MOST agree with...
- The US should immediately withdraw its troops from Iraq with its tail between its legs.
- The Iraq War is the front line in the battle against the re-emergence of the caliphate and our troops should stay there and do whatever it takes to restore order until we've pumped all of the oil out of the country.
- And, which one of the following would do most to hurt America’s reputation as a world power...
- To pull our troops out of Iraq immediately like yellow-bellied cowards.
- To pull our troops out of Iraq immediately like gutless cowards.
- To pull our troops out of Iraq immediately like sissies.
- And, do you agree or disagree with the following statements regarding the Iraq War.
- Even if they have concerns about his war policies, Americans should stand behind our courageous President in Iraq because we are at war for our very existence.
- Those feckless Democrats are going way too far, too fast in pressing the President to withdraw the troops from Iraq.
- I support finishing the job in Iraq, that is, keeping the troops there, because I'm a patriotic American.
- The Iraq War is a key part of the global war on terrorism and the various "darkies" that are found near the equator.
- A stable Iraq is the best way to protect America from the nuclear threat of Iran that will destroy Israel and prevent the Rapture from happening.
- Victory in Iraq, that is creating a young but stable democracy and reducing the threat of terrorism at home, is no longer possible for the US because of traitors like John Murtha.
- Losing the war in Iraq would mean that the United States is no longer a superpower, but just another power which spends more money on the military than the rest of the world combined.
- I don’t really care about what happens in Iraq after the US leaves, I just want the troops brought home because I'm a dirty f**king hippie.
It's sort of interesting that you only ever hear people use words like "darkie" and the like these days when they are putting their own words in the mouths of others.