Bush + Limbaugh:
that Bush is scheduled to be on Rush Limbaugh's radio show this Wednesday. Bush wants to be in the company of somebody who is thoroughly disgusting. From this blog's post
of May 2005:
Rush Limbaugh has made some remarks about Abu Ghraib recently. They are, as you might expect, repulsive. Digby and Light of Reason make their points. But we found what Limbaugh said to be rambling and loose in construction - and therefore hard to get to the essence of what he was saying. It needed tightening up. So here is an ultra-compressed version of what Limbaugh said: (all items are direct quotes)
Let's not mince words. Limbaugh is saying:
- "[Today is] the anniversary of the Abu Ghraib scandal."
- "The Democrats are actually celebrating the one year anniversary of the Abu Ghraib scandal!"
- "What kind of gift to give Democrats here on the anniversary of Abu Ghraib?"
- "A whip."
- "you might give them a little pyramid game, something that is in the shape of a pyramid."
- "A pair of jumper cables—superb idea"
- "Give them a German shepherd."
- "give them the empty bags with the eye holes cut out"
- "a leash"
- "a water board would be a great gift"
Instruments of torture should be given, as "gifts", to people upset about the brutality at Abu Ghraib.
This is the guy Bush wants to hang out with.
All it is is two addicts getting together to reassure each other.