uggabugga





Thursday, August 25, 2005

Friday sunrise blogging:





4 comments

Typical leftist media: You're photographing rail, causeway and avian assets of the United States that could be used by terrorists plottig their attacks! Apologize immediately!

By Blogger brainhell, at 8/26/2005 10:29 AM  

I fully and completely admit that I am guilty of all the gravest charges brought against me personally.

It seems to me probable that I suffered from a peculiar duality of mind, an incomplete faith in Bush's cause - hence a certain semi-paralysis of the will, a retardation of reflexes.

The might of the capitalist state found its expression not only in the fact that it smashed the terrorist bands, but also in the fact that it disintegrated its enemies from within, that it disorganized the will of its enemies.

I must say of myself that in prison, where I was confined for over a year, I worked, studied, and retained my clarity of mind. For three months I refused to say anything. Then I began to testify. Why? Because while in prison I made a revaluation of my entire past. For when you ask yourself: ``If you must die, what are you dying for?'' --- an absolutely black vacuity suddenly rises before you with startling vividness. There was nothing to die for, if one wanted to die unrepented. And, on the contrary, everything positive that glistens in the United States acquires new dimensions in a man's mind. This in the end disarmed me completely and led me to bend my knees before the Republican Party and the country.

By Blogger Quiddity, at 8/26/2005 2:02 PM  

I suspected Thoreau. I never expected Marxist self-criticism...

http://art-bin.com/art/obukharin.html

No one expects that Spanish Inquisition!

By Blogger brainhell, at 8/28/2005 12:08 PM  

i spy a crocodile.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/31/2005 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment