uggabugga





Saturday, October 09, 2004

Two times:

Remarks by the President at Victory 2004 Rally - Riverfront Stadium - Waterloo, Iowa
With a straight face, [Kerry] said, "I have only had one position on Iraq." I could barely contain myself. He must think we've been on another planet.
Remarks by the President at Victory 2004 Rally - Center City Park - Chanhassen, Minnesota
With a straight face, [Kerry] said, "I've only had one position on Iraq." I could barely contain myself. He must have -- he must think we're on a different planet.


5 comments

Bush being on another planet explains a lot. It's hard to see what's going on in Iraq way out there, you know.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/09/2004 9:22 PM  

The sane among us can only conclude that Bush and his oh so carefully culled rally audiences have been on another planet for at least the past several years.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/10/2004 11:18 AM  

During the discussion about re-importation of drugs, Bush opined that the Canadian drugs might be "from a third world". Ohmigawd, Martian drugs from al Qaeda!

-mark at http://www.digitalmediatree.com/onelap

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/11/2004 11:46 AM  

vacation home hollywood california
Information => vacation home hollywood california

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/03/2005 3:47 PM  

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Free site Free Article Search. It pretty much covers author peace perfect related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/04/2005 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment