uggabugga





Thursday, October 07, 2004

Major Policy Address on Terrorism?

In what was billed by the White House as a "Major Policy Address" on Terrorism by the president, we heard the following: (partial list)
  • With your help, there's no doubt in my mind we'll carry Pennsylvania.
  • I didn't pick my Vice President for his hairdo. I picked him for his judgment, his experience
  • In less than a month you'll have a chance to vote for Dick Cheney and me.
  • To stimulate the economy, I called on Congress to pass historic tax relief, which it did, without my opponent's "yes" vote.
  • [Kerry] voted in the United States Senate to increase taxes 98 times.
  • My opponent was against all of our middle class tax relief.
  • We need a President who will stand up to the trial lawyers in Washington, not put one on the ticket.
  • It wasn't easy for my opponent to become the single most liberal member of the Senate. You might even say, it was hard work.
  • My opponent is a tax-and-spend liberal; I'm a compassionate conservative.
  • My opponent offers an agenda that is stuck in the thinking and the policies of the past.


1 comments

You forgot to mention that he was also hopped up on goofballs.

If KE04 doesn't release brand new results of a drug and alcohol screen without comment in the next week they don't want to win.

Fo rillz.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/07/2004 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment