uggabugga





Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Enough already!

There has been way too much talk about whether or not John O'Neill was in Cambodia. Confronted with the tape of him telling Nixon, "I was in Cambodia, sir. I worked along the border," O'Neill now says that he was near the border and not actually in that country. But he's already on the hook. Consider: (emp add)
In an interview Wednesday with The Associated Press, O'Neill did not dispute what he said to Nixon on June 16, 1971, but he insisted he was never actually in Cambodia.

"I think I made it very clear that I was on the border, which is exactly where I was for three months," O'Neill said of the conversation. "I was about 100 yards from Cambodia."
But then there is this:
In an interview earlier this week on ABC's "This Week," O'Neill said: "Our boats didn't go north of, only slightly north of Sedek," which he said was about 50 miles from the Cambodian border.
Liar.


0 comments

Post a Comment