uggabugga





Wednesday, March 24, 2004

This punk is also a liar:

We took a look at Ben Shapiro's latest piece of crap at Townhall.com. He writes:
  • When Bush created the new Homeland Security Department, Clarke became the special adviser for cyberspace security. Dissatisfied with his new position, Clarke resigned in 2003.

  • Clarke's statements will surely be seen for what they are: ... a possible shot at re-entering the bureaucracy in a John Kerry administration.

  • [Joe] Wilson, like Clarke, is now seeking a permanent position in a Kerry administration ...
From the Salon interview with Richard Clarke:
Before Sept. 11, I was so frustrated with the way they were handling terrorism that I had asked to be reassigned to a different job. And the job I proposed was a job I helped to create -- a job to look at the nation's vulnerability to cyber-attack.
And from an interview on PBS' NewsHour this Monday:
If John Kennedy -- if John Kerry -- gets elected president, and if John Kerry offers me a job, I will not accept it. I don't want to be part of the Kerry administration. I've done 30 years in government. That's not what this is about.


0 comments

Post a Comment