uggabugga





Sunday, March 14, 2004

Funny:

Post on the Yahoo message board for this story:

Bush praises man in speech on women's rights - 03-12-2004
U.S. President George W. Bush has marked International Women's Week by paying tribute to women reformers -- but one of those he cited is really a man.
If Barbara Bush was your mother, you would not know the difference between a man or a woman either. People need to back off and recognize.... bush is a darn good president. I will vote for him again and I will vote for jeb too when he runs against tipper gore in 2008. I think jeb has a son that I would vote for too. I know jeb's brother marvin has presidential aspirations, so I will vote for him in 2016 when jeb's term runs out. By this time in election 2024, I will vote for jeb's kid. Not noelle, the crackhead first daughter of florida, but jeb's son, the rightful air to the family throne. By this time one of saddamm hussein's illegitimate sons will have taken over iraq and we can go ahead and fight gulf war III, Saddam's illigit grandson vs. Bush's great nephew. After this, the world will enjoy global peace .


0 comments

Post a Comment